Prev: Re: DS II Word Files Next: Re: DS II Word Files

[OT] Home sweet home was: DS II Word Files

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:32:19 +0200
Subject: [OT] Home sweet home was: DS II Word Files

----Original Message-----
> Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:01:02 +0200

> Oh capatain, my captain [1]
> Notes
> 1. It does sound a bit homeerotic [2] but it's from a
> Walt Whitman poem.
>
> 2. I suppose there is nothing intriniscally wrong
> about this but it does make me a bit squeamish.

Well, most of my erotic experiences have been *home-erotic* ;-)
But if thinking of erotic adventures at home makes you squeamish, there
are a lot of other suitable places ( car rear seats, green meadows,
sandy beaches, elevators, trains, airliners, take your pick )

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: DS II Word Files Next: Re: DS II Word Files