Prev: Re: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up! Next: DSII - legal vehicle?

Re: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up!

From: Bill Brush <bbrush@u...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:44:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up!

Actually I think this does count as an official X-prize shot, although
they're apparently not going to try for a second shot right now.  The
X-prize specifies that the craft has to have room for 3 people, not that
they actually have to be aboard (although equivalent mass does have to
be).

This was discussed earlier today at TMP.

Bill