Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up!

Re: FMA Skirmish and convention

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:59:53 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish and convention

Hi Randy,

I'm probably not going to be of much help re your questions about
FMA-Skirmish, but I wanted to comment on this:

>anyone is around and would like to join in.  I'm going to be playing on
>the castle I made
>(http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~rwwolfme/projects/castle_done/Castle.html
)
>last year.

This is freakin' awsome.  Very, very impressive.

I've seen those "mold your own bricks" around the net for a while, but
the
only pics of completed projects have been their demo stuff.  It's great
see what someone with some time, patience and creativity can come up
with.

Very cool.

>The setup is that the evil dictator of some backwater planet rules with
an
>iron fist.  One of the greater powers (in this case NSL, because that's
>figures I've got) has decided to overthrow the tyrant for the good of
his
>oppressed people (sure)

..and for future political considerations / strategic influence /
mineral
concessions / etc....

>Okay, the questions: What is the current status on FMA Skirmish?

"in development"

> Does it
>look like it will be a real game anytime in the near future?  Is that
what
>it's going to be called?

Those are Jon T. questions - there really isn't anyone else who can
"authoritatively" answer this.

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up!