Prev: Re: UNSC Ship Names Next: [sg] Hover tank

Nova Cannon

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Nova Cannon

  I'm relatively new to FT, and I had my first experience with Nova
Cannon over
 the weekend.  I'm looking around the rules and the mailing list, and I
can't
 find an explanation of when in the turn a Nova Cannon shot takes
effect.
   For instance, I moved my ships then he fired the cannon.  It reached
the
 front of my formation and whacked a destroyer and frigate.  It ended
that turn
 with my BC and CH just in front of the 1st turn template.  My questions
are:

	When does the template expand in relation to ships moving?

	When does a ship actually take damage?	Does a ship have to end
the
	  turn inside the template, or do you take damage for moving
through
	  it?

   grant

Prev: Re: UNSC Ship Names Next: [sg] Hover tank