Prev: Re: New and Improved Website Next: Re: New and Improved Website

Re: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:33:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside

--- John K Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> So, my breadkdown is as follows...
>
> 4 Command MICVs, 24 MBTs, 12 Tank Destroyers, 12
> Support (SLAM) tanks, 6
> Artillery (plus ammo tenders), 6 APCs (with PA
> units), 5 ADS, 2 ARV,
> 8 Recon, 4 Gunships (VTOL).

Are the SLAM tanks that useful?  I took one look at
'em in the rulebook and said "Nope."  Are they that
effective?  What role do you use them in?  Personally,
I think it's a bit light on the APC numbers, but total
infantry elements is adequate.	Big APCs just make me
nervous, that's all.

John

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: New and Improved Website Next: Re: New and Improved Website