Prev: Re: Combat Point Value Revisited Next: Re: New and Improved Website

New and Improved Website

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New and Improved Website

http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/nre/

is the new home of the Full Metal Armenians, the
Byzantines in Spaa-aace (complete with Devious
Byzantine Treachery[tm]) or merely New Rome.

I came to the conclusion that my website really sucked
ass.  I mean really.  So I'm in the process of
revising it and transferring it over to the (ad-less)
quixnet server under Chris's account.

The Naval part is (I think) done.  I renamed most of
the ship classes, narrowed the arcs on some 3-beams,
not much else changed.	OO, I would like you to vet
them for point costs.  I'm not using any beta-test
stuff unless and until it actually comes out in print.

Would also like people to check on my external links.
All of them should be valid.

The DSII stuff is still under construction.  Not much
is there at all.  Except the House Rules page.	Also
have the Themes page up.  Am slowly working on the
Tagmata pages, they will be the next group up.

In a future page will discuss Roman flags, but for
now, the one in the corner is Imperial flag.

John

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: Combat Point Value Revisited Next: Re: New and Improved Website