Prev: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: (FT) beta variable hull rows

Liquidating my FT stuff, get it while it's cheap

From: Bill Brush <bbrush@u...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:10:50 -0500
Subject: Liquidating my FT stuff, get it while it's cheap

I've decided to liquidate my Full Thrust stuff so I took inventory this
morning.

I will take trades for stuff I want, or cash (USD).  Buyer pays actual
shipping except on large lots on which I will split shipping.  If anyone
buys the whole lot I will pay shipping.  Anything that doesn't sell is
headed for eBay so get it now as it will be cheaper.  I have a good eBay
seller rating which I can direct you to if you want to read my feedback.
Also "The Beast" has known me for about 14 years and he'll most likely
agree that I'm an honest upstanding sort.

I'd prefer to move this in large lots, or all at once.	The more you
take,
the bigger the discount.  Cash will be preferred.

For those interested in trading I would take Copplestone Future Wars
stuff,
Irregular 6mm Dwarves and Orcs, Reaper DHA line, or anything that I
happen
to find "cool" (Thunderbolt Mountain minis come to mind)

Please reply directly and not to the list.

Bill

Here's the list of stuff.

1 Space Station  http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/spacesta.jpg
1 painted NAC Majestic BC + 1 unpainted
1 painted NAC Vic BB
1 painted NAC  Furious CE
2 painted NAC Ticonderoga DD
2 painted modified NAC Minerva FF with an addon wing
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/minerva.jpg
1 painted NAC ship similar to the Excalibur but with only one "wing".
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/excalibu.jpg
1 painted NAC Arc Royal SCV
2 unpainted NAC Tacoma FH
1 unpainted NAC Huron CL

2 painted Kravak ships, approximately cruiser to battle cruiser size (I
don't have FB 2 so I don't know what they are
1 pile of Kravak ship bits.  I think it's supposed to be a SD but I
don't
know

2 unpainted ESU Volga DD
1 unpainted ESU Tibet CL
2 unpainted ESU Beijing CE

2 Narn B5W Thentus frigate BW-269
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/thentus.jpg  - painted
1 Narn B5W Bin'tak DN  BW-242  http://www.agentsofgaming.com/bintak.jpg
(beautiful ship, it started my Narn collection) - painted
2 Narn B5W Dag'Kar BW-264  http://www.agentsofgaming.com/dagkar.jpg -
painted
1 Narn B5W assault cruiser BW-214
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/dagkar.jpg
- unpainted
1 Narn Rongoth DD Bw-261 http://www.agentsofgaming.com/rongoth.jpg -
unpainted
2 Narn patrol cutters BW-262 http://www.agentsofgaming.com/shokos.jpg -
unpainted
3 stands of 6 Narn fighters - Fleet Action scale - unpainted

3 FT freighters
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/freight1.jpg
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/freight2.jpg
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/freight3.jpg
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/freigh3a.jpg

1 Silent Death ship - unknown designation
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/silentde.jpg

1 unknown ship - painted approximately BC size
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/unknown4.jpg
6 unknown ships - 2 painted, 2 primed, 2 bare metal look like Buck
Rogers
ships approximately Cruiser to CH size
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/buckroge.jpg
2 unknown ships - approximately Cruiser size
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/unknown5.jpg
4 unknown ships - approximately Cruiser to CH size 2 painted, 2
unpainted
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/unknown1.jpg (bad scan, tried to
get
vertical and side shots)
1 Unknown ship - approximately BC size
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/unknown2.jpg
2 unknown ships - approximately CV or FF size painted
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/unknown6.jpg
2 unknown ships - approximately CV or FF size painted
http://users.binary.net/rand/img/ships/unknown7.jpg

5 stands of unpainted FT fighters (old style clock face style base)
11 FT ship bases (clock face style)
3 B5 Wars hex ship bases
Full Thrust
More Thrust
Fleet Book 1

Prev: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: (FT) beta variable hull rows