Prev: Hey John (and others) Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside Next: Re: Tech interactions was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

RE: (FT) I give, Steve wins

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:37:30 +1000
Subject: RE: (FT) I give, Steve wins

G'day,

> Have you tried swapping ships/fleets with Steve? Might be an
eye-opener for
> your both...

We have had a few really fun games where all ships are dropped in a hat
and you play what you draw out. Another fun one if you have multiple
people playing is to have 1-3 ships each and then each turn who ever
rolled odds for initiative are on one side and evens on the other, as
you never know who's going to be with/against you it turns into a
madhouse and is a lot of fun.... "I have you lined up in my sights
now.... Pity he's on your side then really isn't it?.... Oh is he? Drat
it!" ;)

Beth