Prev: mixing technology in a force was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: [DS] Stargate

Mixed Technology Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:27:39 -0500
Subject: Mixed Technology Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 17:43:38 +1000 <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> writes:
<snip>
>G'day,
>
>> But that's not tweaking out your stuff primarily for
>> close combat.  I do that in DSII with my armor.=20
>> Medium and Heavy tanks (size 3 and 4) are outfitted on
>> a 1/3-2/3 ratio of DFFG and mass driver (or HKP in
>> second-line units).	I find that if I fix the enemy
>> force with my mass driver units and inflict initial
>> casualties while the DFFG platoons maneuver for flanks
>> and to get in close, the effects can be devestating.
>
>I do something similar with one of the forces I run, except I use HEL
>=
>and DFFG.
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

How does that work out?

Do you get much engagements beyond 48 '' ?  Every body here that has
played the games I have run has made it a point to close (if possible)
at least medium range for their weapon system when facing HELs - and got
away with it.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: mixing technology in a force was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: [DS] Stargate