Prev: RE: creating my own FT SSD's--need help Next: Re: [DS] Stargate

Re: creating my own FT SSD's--need help

From: <apter@b...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:24:43 -0400
Subject: Re: creating my own FT SSD's--need help

It is very straight forward. open two sessions of paint. Into one
sessions of paint load ship bits. draw your ship outlin in paint.  Cut
and paste the ships systems from the other session.
Note ctrl-C and ctrl-v	can be used as cut and paste short cuts
Andy

I have a few samples on my site:
http://groups.msn.com/ConfusionCentral411

> From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@charter.net>
> Date: 2004/06/06 Sun PM 03:01:57 EDT
> To: <gzg-l@scotch.csua.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: creating my own FT SSD's--need help
>
> Am looking for some help in creating my own  FT SSD's using the
shipbits
> like in the books,but dont know how.
>
> I have Windows XP with Paint and some shipbit zip files from Beth
Fulton