Prev: Re: [OT] ...drift... Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!! Next: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics

Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 06:48:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics

--- Andy Cowell <andy@cowell.org> wrote:

>http://www.stargrunt.ca/gallery_modeling/sg2_gal_aj_mixed/sg2_gal_aj_mi
x10.htm

Oh, silly me.  I wasn't looking for pictures.

I was looking for organizational guidelines.  My bad.
What TO&E is he using?	Might be worth writing up and
sticking on the site.  After all, AFAIK there is no
one who has a SGII Saeed Kalifate on the web anywhere.
 I've got an outline of a DSII organization that Tony
Wilkinson was putting together based on Ottoman
practice, but that's incomplete and does not address
SGII at all.

John

Friends.  Fun.	Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [OT] ...drift... Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!! Next: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics