Prev: Re: GZG 6 mm Walker figures Next: RE: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics

15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 00:56:44 -0400
Subject: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics

So, a buddy wants to play SG2, and I'm so stoked to actually have
somebody to play with, I'm starting an army from scratch along with him.
He's doing Saeed Khalifate from stargrunt.ca, so I thought what the
heck, I'm doing my Kwa'Zulu write-up from way back when.
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia/nationsa2l/nation-kwa.shtml

I'm converting FCT guys.  Well, I only did one conversion so far, but
he's pretty cool.  I was surprised at how easy the head swap was.  Check
it out (esp. for pics of straight-up FCT troops):
http://www.littleleadheroes.com/gallery/sg2

P.S. I was a little disappointed to get a rocket launcher, a SAW and a
sniper in one pack, leaving only four riflemen...but if the designer
intended for the sniper rifle to cut down to a normal rifle the way it
does, he's a genius.

--
"...we here highly resolve these dead shall not have died in vain...
that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall

Prev: Re: GZG 6 mm Walker figures Next: RE: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics