Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!

Re: Pulse Torp Clarification

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:53:59 +0200
Subject: Re: Pulse Torp Clarification

Roger Burton-West wrote:

>Under the rules as strictly written, you need one FC per ship target
for
>beams and other weapons, one FC per ship target with pulse torps, and
>one FC per system target with needle beams.
>
>However, it is generally accepted (and I believe has been posted here
by
>Jon) that the middle clause is obsolete: so it should be just one FC
per
>ship target, and one FC per needle-beam system target.

It has been posted here by Jon back in... 1999 IIRC, and it is also in
the
FT FAQ. (The FAQ entry is a direct quote from Jon's post, BTW.)

As usual I don't have any URL handy though :-(

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!