Prev: Pulse Torp Clarification Next: Re: [FT] An idea for Jon

Re: Pulse Torp Clarification

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:26:03 +0100
Subject: Re: Pulse Torp Clarification

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 01:17:33PM -0700, Sylvester wrote:
>A friend of mine reccently got his hands on the combined FT2 and FB1
book
>(in polish) and reccently asked me a question about the rules
concerning
>Pulse Torps. He said that you needed one FC per pulse torp fired at a
>target. Is this some rule I've missed in an errata or in FB2 that was
then
>added to the combined book, or is it a typo?

Incorrect.

Under the rules as strictly written, you need one FC per ship target for
beams and other weapons, one FC per ship target with pulse torps, and
one FC per system target with needle beams.

However, it is generally accepted (and I believe has been posted here by
Jon) that the middle clause is obsolete: so it should be just one FC per
ship target, and one FC per needle-beam system target.

Roger

Prev: Pulse Torp Clarification Next: Re: [FT] An idea for Jon