Prev: RE: Misc. SF Micro-armor Next: Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group

Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:32:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor

Didn't find ANY.  Sigh.

Several pictures were missing - wheeled like some of my figures.  Also
found some more enscribed words on a couple of low, wide tracked
vehicles
with 'point on middle  of a mid-point "x" mounting' (which two of the
'weapons pod looking' things might sit on - wors were "S.J. Games" !  So
another day it's off to Steve Jackson Gamers for a peek.

On Mon, 31 May 2004 09:09:53 -0500 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:

>Ral Partha did the Battletech gropos along with the 'mechs.
>
>Plenty places on the net to find these, including, if I remember
>correctly,
>Iron Wind, the folks that were Ral Partha aside from the office folk.
>;->=
>
>The_Beast

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: Misc. SF Micro-armor Next: Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group