Prev: Re: Dirtside II - Update Next: Re: DS II

Misc. SF Micro-armor

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:53:15 -0500
Subject: Misc. SF Micro-armor

Okay, just got some new Ebay deals in SF microarmor.  Some is GW
Infantry
plastics (Pat C. of BMHGA contact me about helping me is what is GW and
what isn't please) and some 'Misc.' SF vehicles - trying to match
'turrets' and vehicles revealed that based on type of turret (including
stud to fit in mounting holes) there are no clear matches between # of
vehicles of one type and 'turret/weapons' of the a type.  And further,
some of the unmarked ones seem to be exact matches on details (like
wheel
design) as a few clearly marked "Ral Partha"!  R.P. made SF micro-armor?

I'll take that at face value for now but does anyone know where there
are
pictures of these "Ral Partha" SF micro-armor vehicles so I can try and
match base vehicle and turret?

Learn something new everyday...

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Dirtside II - Update Next: Re: DS II