Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Re: Dirtside II - Update

RE: Also, Terrain: Magic Water?

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:58:23 -0700
Subject: RE: Also, Terrain: Magic Water?

I have used a mix of White Glue, a modeling product called Krystal Clear
(or is it Krystal Klear?), and Artist Gesso in the past.  There is also
a model railroad product made by Woodland Scenics that is designed for
replicating water.

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running away."
	   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF Soyokaze
	      from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
	      episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack Thereof