Prev: RE: Re: Who's going to Kubla-Con? Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

RE: Magic Dip

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:53:16 +0000
Subject: RE: Magic Dip

>So, I'm thinking about making some magic dip this weekend for some 6mm
>tanks and other vehicles.  My question, before I go ahead with this
>endeavor (I'm planning on using ink and future floor finish), is, does
>anyone know if washing my minis in this will do anything bad to the
water
>slide decals I have on 'em?

It shouldn't.  One of the other uses of Future is to apply it,
undiluted,
overtop of decals to protect them and keep them in place.  The mix
should be
fine -- I've certainly never had any problems, at least.

John Crimmins

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with
MSN
Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

Prev: RE: Re: Who's going to Kubla-Con? Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL