Prev: Re: Magic Dip Next: RE: Re: Who's going to Kubla-Con?

RE: Magic Dip

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 07:03:24 -0500
Subject: RE: Magic Dip

***
I am sure you will have no problem applying the decals. If it is a
problem
placing them onto to furture/ink, you could always apply a small layer
of
matte acrylic varnish to the area before applying the decal.
***

Doesn't it sound more like he's worried about dipping AFTER applying
decals?

There's always danger for waterslides from another application of water
or
water-soluble materials, but my impression is that the worst you could
fear
is that the dip, or Magic Wash as I usually hear it called, is that it
might show the edge of the decal if the decal is thick enough.

Seems damn unlikely, though...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Magic Dip Next: RE: Re: Who's going to Kubla-Con?