Prev: Dirtside II - Update Next: Re: Dirtside II - Update

Re: Dirtside II - Update

From: Jonathan White <jon@o...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:09:44 +0100
Subject: Re: Dirtside II - Update

On 27 May 2004, at 10:20, Michael Robert Blair wrote:
> Once it is done we can see what Bwana Jon wants done
> with it. I have Serif PagePlus which can output as a
> PDF so I am quite keen to try that - it was bought for
> doing character shetes but the PDF does not have the
> underlines which makes it useles for that. Other than
> that it is recommended.
Just a suggestion - if you have issues with the PDF export and the
document is in a fairly cross platform friendly format, you might want
to ask a friendly Mac user if you can find one. Recent versions of
MacOS can 'print' a PDF of pretty much anything they can display on the
screen.

							TTFN
								Jon
--
"Call it luck, call it fate, call me beautiful to my face"

Prev: Dirtside II - Update Next: Re: Dirtside II - Update