Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:12:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

***
> *snip* Metropolitan France. <

Wot, they can't use 'em outside of Paris?! <g> Which bar owner thought
_that_ one up?
***

Er, Paris is not the ONLY city in France... ;->=

I did wonder about that, though. Is there a different meaning for
'Metropolitan' from what we mean? You can't use conscripts on farms?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL