Prev: Daddy braggin' was: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

From: "Karl A. Bergman" <karlbergman@w...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:06:51 -0700
Subject: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

	Believe me, you never quite recover.  My kids are now 21, 23, 25
and 26,
and somewhere along the way I seemed to collect several others that
spent a
lot of their life growing up at my place.  And now to add to the
previous
mix I get grandkids also.  So I guess you could say you never get to
recover, but it is still well worth it.