Prev: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

Re: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:31:28 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

> > Some say you never recover from this.  I'm still recovering from my
first
> > child and she's 4 now.
>
> I hear that.	I got two 4 year olds and another on the way.
>
> --
> Damo

   Hmm, I've got 3 girls.  The oldest turns 5 in 4 weeks.  The middle is
3 1/2.
 The youngest will be 2 in 3 weeks.  On top of that, last fall the
youngest
 just out of the blue starts being sick.  A month later, the beginning
of
 October, she gets a liver transplant.	All I gotta say is that they
better
 be good gamers when they get older!  :-)

  grant

Prev: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions