Prev: Re: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

RE: Problems with ordering overseas

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:25:07 -0500
Subject: RE: Problems with ordering overseas

***
That's actually a very good idea - if anyone else feels like sending
their own "unsolicited testimonials"*, please do so and I'll pick a
selection of them for Paul to use.... :-)
***

You mean I have to remember what I'd stated earlier? Recreate my gifted,
lurid prose? ;->=

Actually, as was part of the subscription process, we've given you the
right to quote the notes already sent. Wormholes and all!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions