Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: GZG figures to represent others...

Re: Problems with ordering oversea's...

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 04:52:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Problems with ordering oversea's...

No, unless you call Saint Louis close.	I looked on the web page you
provided.  Nice shop from  the web site.  We lost a good one here in
Saint Louis that I (for personal reasons) haven't been to in years
recently when a car drove through the front of the building.  Hopefully
Ken will have The Hobby Shop back in business soon (one of four that we
use for historical games in the Saint Louis region (3, well 2 currently
on the	west side and 1 on the east side of the river) - plus 3 other
progressively smaller/less gaming space available shops.)

Gracias,
Glenn

On Thu, 20 May 2004 21:48:55 -0500 "David Rodemaker" <dar@horusinc.com>
writes:
>> On Thu, 20 May 2004 17:43:32 -0500 "David Rodemaker"
><dar@horusinc.com>
>> writes:
>> <snip>
>> >I just got off the phone with Rich over at the store and they sort
>of
>> >stopped carrying it after GeoHex went out of business. There's
>still
>> >some
>> >stuff in the store, but I'm not sure what.
>> >

>> Full Thrust ships, I looked (but not thoroughly.)
>
>Hey! Are you around here Glenn?
>
>David A. Rodemaker

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: GZG figures to represent others...