Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: Re: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:52:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

On Thu, 20 May 2004 13:32:16 +0000 agoodall@att.net writes:
<snip> The "just buy them from the U.K."
>comment that many of us (myself included) tell players looking for the
>rules and figures just isn't an option for some Americans.
>
>Allan
>
>--
>Allan Goodall		    agoodall@att.net
>http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Okay, then we need to be creative...

Off  the top of my head - How about next time Jon runs a special deal we
have one person who is interested in the deal who takes orders [and up
front payments] from those with "internationally challenged" banks and
that person  pays Jon?

Of course i have not given thought how to figure postage for each set in
a 'combined order' and how Jon would get the separate packages to each
person from a centralized representative (addresses would be needed at
the least) plus how that would affect Jon's Book-keeping.  Not to
mention
what a headache it would be keeping the order(s) straight.  Figuring
shipping alone might not make it worthwhile for Jon.

Having them sent to one address (and repackaging them plus figuring the
secondary postage/packing involved) seems like a lot of work.... too
much
IMO.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: Re: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions