Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

From: Kevin Walker <list_mail@a...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:56:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

Although PayPal is easy to use, it is fraught with peril too.  After
reading
through the sign up agreement, I doubt I'll ever make use of PayPal as
the
receiver of funds again (no incentive for them to "fix" any problems
that
occur on their end and they can legally hold frozen funds indefinitely
and
the only way to fight it is to hire a lawyer - something that they know
people are likely not to do).

Kevin

On 5/20/04 12:28 PM, "Adrian Johnson" <adrian@stargrunt.ca> wrote:

> Jon already takes credit card orders through his website - so if
people
> want to use a credit-card through PayPal, they could just use the
credit
> card directly, no?
>
> (though yes, PayPal is certainly a convenient service and easy to set
up)

Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions