Prev: Site back up! Next: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

Mid-May Offer - last chance reminder!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:33:43 +0100
Subject: Mid-May Offer - last chance reminder!! :-)

Can I just remind any US or Canadian listers who might still be
thinking of taking advantage of the Mid-May Madness offer that we're
running at the moment -

The offer will be taken down from the store at some point during UK
WORKING HOURS tomorrow (Friday) - that's before most of you guys
across the pond get out of bed.... so effectively today (Thursday)
will be your last chance to take up the offer, unless you're going to
get up REAL early on Friday morning!  ;-)

Once the offer is removed from the webstore, IT IS OVER - sorry, no
exceptions or extensions!!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Site back up! Next: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted