Prev: Fwd: Re: Kravak rules? Next: Re: Fwd: Re: Kravak rules?

GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:51:32 -0500
Subject: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

This is primarily addressed to the  GZG list (gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu)
but it has application to the other lists.

I see that GZG has the following (human) figures in all scales above:

NAC
NI
NSL
FSE
ESU
UNSC
Japan Corporate mercs
IF

the following in 15 and 25 mm lines:

Colonial
FCT
Scan. Fed.
Hammer's Slammers

And, to complete the list,  in 25 mm only:

 IC
Dutch
Generic
Mercs
OUDF
PAU
RH

On the GZG list I wanted to ask Jon Tuffley if there are any plans to
get
the IC in 15 or 6 mm scale?

How much interest is there in the expansion of the 15 and/or 6 mm scales
by GZG?  Yes, I know Jon is busy casting, packaging and marketing the
diverse FT/SG 2/DS 2 lines plus working on FT 3/DS
3/FMA/BDS/yada-yada-yada but an unscientific poll about what would be
nice 'next' in SG 2 terms couldn't hurt, right?  What's the top 3 to 4
for each of you?  And how serious are you about committing to buying
some?

MY votes (in priority order) would be:

1)  15 mm IC (I would commit to 3 packs minimum, 6 maximum in advance)
2)    6 mm IC (I would commit to 4 packs min. if the 15 mm IC were not
produced)
3)  15 mm RH ( no commitments if the IC are produced, 3 packs minimum if
not)
4)    6 mm generics/mercs (no commitments at this moment)

Now, aliens, that is another thread... <grin>  and a lower priority.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Fwd: Re: Kravak rules? Next: Re: Fwd: Re: Kravak rules?