Prev: Re: Questions for the Forum Next: Fwd: Re: Kravak rules?

Re: Questions for the Forum

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:28:27 +0100
Subject: Re: Questions for the Forum

Doug Evans wrote:

>>Not more ... not yet <gasp> ... I still have the last lot to paint
>>

>You think I've got ANY painted? I'm just crazed to further upset the
>balance of payments thing.
>
>By the way, in the whole discussion about service over salt water, a
simple
>acknowledgement of good service from Brigade Models was in order. Not
quite
>mystical, mind you. ;->=
>
>But still superb...

Thank'ee kindly, sir !

We did manage a mystical delivery this weekend - I put a parcel in the
post office on Friday morning, it arrived in Stuart Murray's hands in
New York yesterday morning - three days including a weekend ! This of
course is all to the credit of our Royal Mail, who can on occasion be
very efficient, rather than us.

Tony

Prev: Re: Questions for the Forum Next: Fwd: Re: Kravak rules?