Prev: Re: Questions for the Forum Next: Re: Questions for the Forum

Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:55:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

***
   Fair warning.  The UNSC stuff over the weekend reached the level
where
you
 could order it from GZG with their current deal at basically the same
price.
 These may not, and painted stuff is obviously different, but it's
something to
 keep in mind.
***

Having been shut out on some of the previous stuff, I'm feeling a bit
torn.
a) Disappointment, at not getting the items dirt cheap, b) warm feeling
at
Schoon, a good guy, making out like a bandit, c) pity for those poor
folks
that don't know how fast, courteous, and competitive Jon's service is.

Many folks are intimidated by ordering across the briny; we've seen it
on
the list, and I experienced it. Have to wonder about those in c).
Course, I
haven't worked out shipping differences, though...

Maybe Shoon will clue them in... AFTER the auctions complete. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Questions for the Forum Next: Re: Questions for the Forum