Prev: RE: Painting tips Next: RE: Painting tips

RE: Painting tips

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:08:06 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Painting tips

On Thu, 13 May 2004, John K Lerchey wrote:

> Ok, so if someone wouldn't mind enlighting me... what is "Magic Wash"
> (yes, I saw the ingredients listed below) and why is it magic?

The Futura in the wash does two things: 1) seals your figure in a
protective coating; 2) changes the surface tension in the wash, causing
the pigment to better settle into recesses, folds, along belts, etc. and

doesn't leave splotches / ragged edges like a plain water-diluted wash
tends to do.  Supposedly a small amount of dish soap also accomplishes
#2.

Cheers,
--Jerry Acord

--
Jerry Acord [+] acord@imagiware.com [+] http://imagiware.com/acord

Prev: RE: Painting tips Next: RE: Painting tips