Prev: Re: Hello again Next: RE: Painting tips

RE: Jon's Wormhole was: Pleased customer!!!

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol_warren@a...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:17:22 -0400
Subject: RE: Jon's Wormhole was: Pleased customer!!!

> So you think he has that  Wormhole thing worked out lol.

When I ordered Full Thrust it took about a week to get to me here in the
States... I think he's got the wormhole thing worked out but, since he's
dealing with a pretty primitive tech level, it just takes a little time
to build up the power to use it and not arouse the suspicions of the
planetary authorities.

When he gets it safe for human transportation I plan on attending a lot
of GZG conventions over in the UK without using any vacation (holiday)
time from my work place.

Warren ;-)

Prev: Re: Hello again Next: RE: Painting tips