Prev: Re: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc. Next: Traveller-Con

Re: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc.

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:30:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc.

>I'm more confused by the Aliens APC's in one of the piccies. I sure
don't
>recall any in the series. So far, only the troopers and CHAS are
available,
>but you've got to wonder...
>
>Somebody told me about the set being released; thanks for the URL!

So far as I can tell, only the troopers and the CHAS are actually part
of
the line -- everything else is scratchbuilt.  It's a shame, as I really
like
the less humanoid walkers.

The feet on the more upright walkers seem way too small to me, though.

John Crimmins

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life
Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married

Prev: Re: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc. Next: Traveller-Con