Prev: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat

Re: new webpage for Thomas heaney and his FT stuff?

From: "Thomas Heaney" <heaneyt@h...>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 13:41:55 +0100
Subject: Re: new webpage for Thomas heaney and his FT stuff?

Mark,
Glad you liked it. I'm afraid I've not had a page up and running for a
few
years, gaming has had to take a back seat in my life for a year or two.
The
old page can still be viewed at
http://web.archive.org/web/20010815162156/www.kontos.demon.co.uk/ft/ft.h
tm
and I hope to have a new web page again soonish. If there is anything
that
was there that you would like a copy of let me know and I'll send it to
you.

Regards

Thomas