Prev: More re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff.... Next: FT:another free Trek scenario available

Re: More re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff....

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 15:09:51 -0500
Subject: Re: More re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff....

Further to last week's "heads-up", Paul tells me that the new items
are now up on the webstore!

Jon (GZG)
-----------------------------

1) Following its launch at Salute, we've got some stock of the new
Hammer's Slammers book in:

Product Code: HSbook

We have LIMITED stocks of the new HAMMER'S SLAMMERS GUIDEBOOK from
Pireme Publishing (Miniature Wargames Magazine); a 48-page softcover
book with lots of superb colour pics and graphics (mostly our
figures, plus vehicles from us and Old Crow); written by John
Lambshead and John Treadaway, fully approved by David Drake. Includes
data on the Slammers, their equipment, vehicles, campaigns and
opponents plus a quick basic rules set.
Very pretty and highly recommended. AVAILABLE NOW, offered subject to
available stock - get yours now before they're gone!

Price: £10.95.

2) Still on the Slammers, a new 15mm pack as well....

SG15-HS3 Slammers infantry on skimmers (pack of 4 skimmers
with riders; one-piece castings) £2.50

More stuff soon!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Speaking of the Hammer's Slammers book, I
got mine in yesterday! Not bad from England to
Texas in just under a week........very impressive,
and the book isn't half bad either......)

My Thanks Jon

Don

Prev: More re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff.... Next: FT:another free Trek scenario available