Prev: [FT] Ship Pics Next: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat

Re: [FT] Ship Pics

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 13:15:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship Pics

>This gallery was created by Nick Dingle 54 minutes ago

Umm.... still steaming!

Er, I've a certain DD squadron commander that would have words about the
'Chinese' ships, as his name is definitely Slavic. ;->=

I must say I rather like how they all turned out, but high marks for the
Brigade items.

Particularly liked both the merchants and the separate colors on the
modules, and how you worked the the non-GZG into matching color schemes.
Not sure if the 'German' work as NSL as well as the SDN fits the ESU,
but
that's personal taste.

Tony definitely needs to direct a thanks your way.

As I, for the pleasure of seeing them.

The_Beast

Prev: [FT] Ship Pics Next: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat