Prev: Re: Short range ad hoc networks Next: Re: Sneaky types AND SG 2

Re: Short range ad hoc networks

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Short range ad hoc networks

Ryan,

I think that is what they are trying to make.  Very
low power network with smarter packets.  Network forms
without oversight from above and passes packets onto a
node that leads towards its destination. Still have
some of the emitting that you are talking about but
with low enough power you would not know that this is
going on until they are in combat range.

Magic