Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: GZG - DS Photo

Re: Sneaky types AND SG 2

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sneaky types AND SG 2

--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:
> Aussies, (Brits too I bet,) Canadians, Dutch,
> Germans - I was about to
> wonder if we (USA) had missed the 'sneaky gene' but
> the SEAL thing
> reminded it me it's there, just recessive.

SEALs?	Sneaky?  BS--they THINK they exist to secure
airfields.

That's why they keep getting units wiped out and
pinned down until someone else can get to them.

Try Green Beanies--they are so sneaky they actually
take missions that don't involve CNN cameras.

John

Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: GZG - DS Photo