Prev: Re: Long winded comment Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: RE: Vietnam and modern combat

RE: Vietnam and modern combat

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:54:16 -0400
Subject: RE: Vietnam and modern combat

At 9:28 AM +1000 4/27/04, <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:

>I know you're doing this to bait John, but I would respectfully ask you
>not to make these kind of comments. Regardless of how "client" out
>governments may be acting the citizens of countries such as the United
>Kingdom and Australia find such comments highly insulting.

He's just pulling your leg Beth, he just doesn't use Smilies.

For reference on who really counts, I look at the
countries that we fought along side to stop the
Japanese and Germans with out any fail or
question. Austrailia, New Zealand, Canada, India
and the UK are held in my highest regard. The
occupied low countries that fought with
determination and resisted while occupied (the
Dutch for example) are next in my regard.

I'm gladdened to know that the Aussies have some
diggers and other chaps patrolling the same
ground that our men are. The same goes for the
Aussie Airdales and Navy ships that are helping
in support of the ground ops or other SETO
related ops. (Is SETO still in effect?)
Ryan Gill	       rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |		   |	     -==----
      | O--=-  |		   |	    /_8[*]°_\
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '42 Humber MkIV (1/3)

Prev: Re: Long winded comment Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: RE: Vietnam and modern combat