Prev: Re: [terrain] foam Next: Re: Vietnam and modern combat

Re: [terrain] foam

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:56:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [terrain] foam

>By 'ground' foam rubber, you mean shredded to make bushy stuff.

Yes.  Or Beets. :-)

>Whoa, never thought to ask, as you can get stuff at train and hobby
stores,
but great question! Wish I thought of it...

As I recall, I can get 10 pounds for 17.50, and ten pounds of foam will
flock all the terrain I ever plan to build, plus all the trees, plus the
rest of the game table, and the living room, and the hall, and the deck
outside...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [terrain] foam Next: Re: Vietnam and modern combat