Prev: Re: Figther Thought Questions Next: Vietnam and modern combat

RE: Boarding, was Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:09:36 +1000
Subject: RE: Boarding, was Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts

G'day,

> We were using the boarding cutter and boarding action rules
> designed by Beth and Derek Fulton (hi guys, great rules, thanks for
> sticking them up for us lesser mortals to use!).

I'm glad you like them but I have to point out that they weren't all our
work...

"Note that these ideas on tractor technology and boarding parties for
Full Thrust come mainly from discussions on the gzg-l mailing list and I
am deeply indebted to Charles Talyor, Noam Izenberg, Jared Noble, Schoon
and every one else who participated in the discussions"

;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Figther Thought Questions Next: Vietnam and modern combat