Prev: Re: Freighter thoughts Next: RE: DSII Pdf

Re: DSII Pdf

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:33:04 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII Pdf

Paul,

First thanks for the work to make it accessible (Steve, thanks, in
Paul's
absence - hope it was a good vacation/holiday - I was able to download
it.)

Second, I would be interested in a CD version to go along with the hard
copy I own plus the download.  Yes, my experience as the Backup
Tape/File
Monitor for the Agency in Saint Louis make me sufficiently paranoid,
thank you. <grin>

Third, a word version would be okay but if I could get the CD what about
getting it on the CD in both PDF and Word format?

Muchas Gracias,

Glenn

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:32:35 +0100 "Paul Owen" <paul.owen@gtns.co.uk>
writes:

>I'm back, glad to see you all had fun with DSII ;)
>
>I thought I may have to split it up a bit before going away, to that
>end the
>downloads page now contains links to the full set of rules and a 3
>part
>version as per Steve Pugh's, it can also be downloaded from Germany or
>the
>US. (no, I don't use a UK based ISP either!)
>
>For interest, in the 8 days since I uploaded the files their have been
>3,600
>hits and 8.5GB worth of downloads.
>
>Questions:
>
>1.  Would anyone be interested in a word version (still pictures but
>in a
>.doc format)
>2.  Would anyone be interested in a 300DPI version (current is 150DPI)
>it
>may allow for OCR'ing, but would be a V Large file, although CD
>writing is
>possible with Jon's permission at cost price ie CDR+P&P.
>
>Thanks to Steve for posting on his site in my absence, I have linked
>the US
>download direct so please let me know if the link needs changing at
>any
>time.
>
>Thanks
>
>Paul Owen
>
>PS Most of my email has been downloaded in our office in my absence so
>if
>you have emailed me during the week I will not get it till Monday
>morning
>when I'm back in the office

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Freighter thoughts Next: RE: DSII Pdf