Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts Next: Re: [DS 2] design question - a little 1 capacity question.

Re: DS2 PDFs

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:49:34 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2 PDFs

I will add my sincere thanks - Muchas Gracias!	I now have the files in
format I can use.  I forwarded them to work as a test only to discover
that the computers at work are using version 4.0 with no plans to
upgrade.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:41:22 +0100 "CS Renegade"
<njg@csrenegade.demon.co.uk> writes:
> [...]

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts Next: Re: [DS 2] design question - a little 1 capacity question.