Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes? Next: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider

DSII free pdf!!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:18:29 +0100
Subject: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

Hi all,

Thanks to some sterling scanning efforts by Paul Owen, we've now done
the same with Dirtside II as we did with More Thrust - ie: as it's
out of print (at least for the time being), and there still seem to
be a good number of people who want it (though not perhaps enough to
justify another print run right now), we've put it up on the webstore
as a FREE pdf download!

The files are fairly large, so it may take some of you a little
while, but you can get the whole thing, scanned straight from a
printed copy - including the counter sheets (which you'll have to
mount to some card) and even the colour covers.....

I know it's not as nice as a "proper" printed copy, but at least it
keeps the rules available and the system "live" until such time as we
get DS3 done...

So, if you've been unable to get hold of a copy of DSII, go to the
webstore at <www.gzg.com> and take a look at the "downloads" page; as
I said, it's completely free, so no problem if you want to print off
multiple copies for friends!  ;-)

Hope some of you find it useful; please feel free to forward this
message to any other lists or news sites etc. where it may be of
interest.

Enjoy, and have a happy Easter!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes? Next: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider