Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes? Next: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes?

Re: Paper Vehicle sizes?

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 06:56:29 EDT
Subject: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes?

In a message dated 4/11/2004 4:54:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
germ@germy.co.uk writes:
No pressure then!

What about sizes? Give me some ideas over how big say an MBT should be
in
15mm.
I'm terrible with scale and I tend to make models that look right along
side
the figures.

Any suggestions on height, length etc..?

Cheers

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk
I'd say bear in minda the size scale for Stargrunt which runs from 1-5
for
vehicles, i being a motorcycle and side car maximum, five being a
Hammer's
Slammers kind of grav tank and use your eye, it must be pretty good guy.
One thing
that would help is to give a ZOOM scale for producing the same size
ration in
25-28 mm on the card, so one can x-rox if necessary to make it fit with
one's
troop size, many of us play Starfrunt in 25-28 mm as well.

Regards,

Scott

Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes? Next: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes?