Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle Next: Question on FT missiles, caused by a new Player

Re: Paper Vehicle

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:39:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Paper Vehicle

>I'm curious if the list folk would like boxes similar to some of your
buildings: lids to lift off and see interiors.

>You might consider creating a selection of vehicle upperworks and then
use
the same model on the different undercarriages

Are we asking too much from paper? ;->=

Seriously, the modular approach has much merit going for it; plenty of
stuff from old Gren to some of our own Saintly One's works like this.
You
do have to take a bit of care not to let the look of the pieces get TOO
much the same and, what was the word you used to describe your
time-to-create?, oh, that's right, boring.

As an aside, Germ, why don't you have your eBay id on the site? I'm
curious
about some of the items you're putting up.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle Next: Question on FT missiles, caused by a new Player