Prev: Re: [OT] sorry about the picture Next: Re: Twins! and Re: [OT] sorry about the picture

Re: Twins!

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:47:23 +1000
Subject: Re: Twins!

From: "Tony Christney" <tchristney@telus.net>

Congratulations to all 4 of you!

> The first baby (A) was born at 1:16 PM April 5 and weighed 7 lbs 1 oz.
> Baby two (B) was born at 1:19 PM and weighed 6 lbs 15 oz.

They're both a good weight even for singletons - Carmel sends special
congrats to Collette... 14 Lbs total. Gronk.

> Here is a picture of the new ones!

I'll keep it around for use whenever I get depressed about human folly
and the awfulness of the Universe.

With two like this, the world is a beautiful place. They're gorgeous.
Thanks for sending the pix to us.

Regards, AEB & CJB

P.S.
Whenever sending an attachment, please send a pre-mail asking
"I'm about to send a XXX size pic in YYY format, can you handle it?"
2 reasons:
1) For those on diallup, even 250Kb can take a long time to download.
2) For those on broadband, we can temporarily disable spam filters
to allow attachments. Not everyone is like me, all suspected SPAM
goes into a quarantine area, it isn't auto-deleted. If you hadn't sent
a follow-up, I would have deleted the original unread. And that would
have been a real loss for me, they're TERRIFIC.

Prev: Re: [OT] sorry about the picture Next: Re: Twins! and Re: [OT] sorry about the picture