Prev: [SGII] Dwarven Forge Next: Re: [FT] AMT questions

Re: [FT] AMT questions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:53:14 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] AMT questions

Grant wrote:

>Hey am I reading the AMT rules correctly?  Only PDS's within the blast
radius
>of the AMT may fire on it?  What about ADFC controlled PDS's?

ADFC-controlled PDSs fire as if they were mounted on the ship protected
by
the ADFC (measures the firing range from that ship instead of from the
ship
they're actually on, etc.), so are allowed to engage AMTs threatening
the
protected ship. AMTs work exactly as Plasma Bolts in this respect.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: [SGII] Dwarven Forge Next: Re: [FT] AMT questions