Prev: Re: [FT] graser-1 slightly overpowered? Next: Cross-Posted: Full Thrust Campaign: Week 1

(GZG) Off-Topic - Salute show.

From: "Robin Fitton" <contactrobin@h...>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:31:26 +0000
Subject: (GZG) Off-Topic - Salute show.

For those attending Salute - Please come and see us.
http://www.rottenlead.com/salute04.php

Hi All,

I have been busy chiselling away at a web page which details the game my

friends and I are putting on at Salute.

The page is almost finished and I would like to invite you to take a
look
and of course visit our table at the Salute show on the 24th of this
Month.

Game details: http://www.rottenlead.com/salute04.php

After the show the page will be updated to include photo's and a write
up of
the event.

Regards
Robin

www.rottenlead.com

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Prev: Re: [FT] graser-1 slightly overpowered? Next: Cross-Posted: Full Thrust Campaign: Week 1